[pct-l] Flaming PCT Section A

A few years ago, we hiked through a burned area in Oregon and here is what I
wrote in my journal:

 "Somewhere In this area, there had been a forest fire and we were rerouted.
This was an eerie part of the hike, there were no footprints ahead of us
crossing the burned out area, just black trees, no vegetation either, but
there was one track that we followed for half of the day.  It was the track
of a horse and rider which brought us out onto the trail again, for which I
was thankful."

Cheers,

 Marge   [The Old Gal]
http://www.prothman.org/marge