[pct-l] New PCT Southern CA Book Has Arrived

=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
To quote from About This Book:=0D
=0D
"By splitting the original book, we were able to redesign it in order to en=
hance readability and make it a bit more portable. We also added some new p=
hotos and improved the quality of the old ones. The maps are as they were o=
riginally, with the changes that have been made to them in prior editions; =
we expect to have them completely digitized within the next five years."=0D
=0D
i hate these little rationalizations,i wish they would just be straight wit=
h us,something along the lines of "guidebooks dont make a lot of money,so t=
o maximize profits we want to make you buy two books instead of the one vol=
ume we have been selling for the past 30 years.rob

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com