[pct-l] 2002 Hiker's Trail Town notes (again)

--
Greetings from Scotland,=0D
=0D
Following my Guest Post last month I thought I=92d join the list.  My girlf=
riend Liz & I hiked the PCT in 2002 and had a wonderful hike.  We=92re grat=
eful to everyone who helped us before and during our hike.=0D
=0D
I compiled notes about the towns in which we re-supplied, including where t=
o find alcohol fuel. It has been posted, but if you want it without formati=
ng, please e-mail me.  Already I=92ve sent out more than thirty copies and =
will send one to any one who wants it.=0D
=0D
I=92ve removed my thoughts about bear canisters as they=92re obviously a co=
ntroversial subject, and you guys don=92t want a Brit pontificating on this=
 issue! However, in our experience, the majority of thru-hikers did not use=
 them in 2002.=0D
=0D
We have also reviewed all items of light-weight equipment we used (GoLite G=
ust pack, GoLite Coal insulated jacket, GoLite Flow rain jacket, Tarptent s=
helter, alcohol stove).=0D
=0D
After all the help we were given, we=92re happy to return the favour.  Any =
questions about our hike which might help you please don=92t hesitate to e-=
mail.  Simonwillis@backpacker.com=0D
=0D
Simon Willis, Glasgow=0D