[pct-l] Quail on the trail

Hey

I hear a lot about fishing on the trail but not hunting. Did a small section
of section C during quail hunting season. Had Quail every night. Used a 410.
My dog ate well. Seen only three hunters and no backpackers.  Met a capital
A-hole who lives on corner house when you cross Hwy. 173. My platypus got a
leak a few miles back at a small stream. I asked the Yahoo if he had an empty
bottle. He said Buba go down this road about four miles and turn right at
intersection and walk 11 miles. Every time someone calls me Buba I know I'm
getting screwed. In a few minutes two hunters drove by and gave me a bottle
full of water. There is a God.

lonetrail