[pct-l] Re Good News

--
Still consider yourselves lucky... having no job but a place to live.  I'm =
quiting my Job in March to start training and getting ready for the PCT.  M=
y wife and I  will have no where to live when we get done hiking.  Right no=
w I live in Canada on a work visa, but it runs out in May.  So before hikin=
g this year we're moving our stuff into a storage room until after then hik=
e and then???  But the hike is worth it!=0D
=0D
Trail Chief=0D
=0D
On Wed, 29 Jan 2003 06:13:14 -0600 Bill St Laurent  wrote:=0D
[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]=0D
=0D
Woooo Hoooo!!! on your good fortune. For what it is worth. A similar situat=
ion=0D
happened to me two years ago. Laid off sooo hiked the AT (01). When I got b=
ack=0D
home fell into a job right off. Still got the bug so will retire 1st of Apr=
il=0D
(55) and leave out of  Campo April 25th. "You can't always get what you wan=
t=0D
but if you try sometimes you might find you get what you need".=0D
=0D
Bill St Laurent=0D
=0D
aka Snowman GAME 01=0D