[pct-l] 2003 hikers, keep your eyes open...

...on this email list for the first (as far as I
know)ever Barker Backpacker Breakfast.

(I may come up with better, funnier name for that.
Periapetitc Pancakes has already been taken)

If all goes as planned, some weekend in July (maybe
the holiday weekend) I'll be repaying a bit of the
karmic debt I incurred on my 2002 thru-hike, by
cooking breakfast for thru-hikers up at Barker Pass
(midway between Echo Lake and Interstate 80).  I may
even be able to provide transportation down to Tahoe
City.

Of course, if there happen to be any other PCT'ers
(maybe some of the nor-cal trail alums out there?) who
want to help out, in the cooking, transportation,
housing, or other areas, you'd all be very welcome.

Iron Chef