[pct-l] Old Guide Book verses New Guide book

Hmmm, the last version of the guidebook covered all of California for $25.
The new versions split the state into two books at $25 each and offer what
new info that isn't available here on this list (such as the recent great
supply town info) from those who hiked the trail just last year?  How more
recent info can be in the new books that wasn't in the old version?  I think
that your paying for the profits of Wilderness Press.  Now, that may not be
such a bad thing as they have provided our narrow niche of extreme long
distance hikers with some valuable books that other publishers wouldn't
touch.  Still, I would save my $ and go with the old book, if you can find
one.

My 2 cents.