[pct-l] Bear deterrence thoughts

Last weekend I visited Yosemite Valley where many cars have been broken into
by conditioned bears.  I didn't want to follow the stupid NP rules and
thought that I had a BETTER idea.  I packed the car with all of our food and
then peed all around the car.  The rangers spotted me doing this and now I'm
writing this from the Mariposa County Jail as I was arrested for leud
behavior in the public, public exhibitionism, illegal toxic waste disposal,
contributing to the delinquincy of many minors and creating a public
disturbance!  Since I was dressed like an old washed up thru-hiker the police
beat me thinking that I was just another
drug-wasted-big-wall-climber-former-60's-hippee-type-low-life.  I now am in
need of bail and medical attention.  Please send donations (or your leftover
corn pasta if you don't have enough money) to:

Mr. Drug-wasted-big-wall-climber-former-60's-hippee-type-low-life
Mariposa County Jail
Mariposa, CA 91111

(TIC)