[pct-l] What ever happened to SKYPILOT????

--

I met Skypilot near Mt Baden Powell (Angeles Crest Forest) about May 10th (=
give or take a week) and then saw him again somewhere before S Tahoe mid Ju=
 AV8TORX@aol.com wrote:--
Hi, Does anyone know what happened to SkyPilot? He was hiking the southern
Cal section with us April of last year. Last we saw of him was at the
kickoff party. Thanks Ojos and Skittles