[pct-l] whitney questions

In 2001, we left our tents set up with gear inside them at Crabtree Meadows.
  Put all our smellables in the bear boxes.  Took our packs with food, warm
clothes, and one sleeping bag for our group up to Whitney.

In 2001, we put all our gear and smellables in the bear box the Ranger
Station, then took packs, warm clothes, and one sleeping bag up to Whitney.

If you carry an extra garbage bag, you can use that to keep all your gear
together in the bear box.

The 16-mile roundtrip ain't so bad.  It's actually a *short* day for
thru-hikers.

yogi