[pct-l] Let me Introduce myself

Hi, I am Mother Goose,
I am trying to get a hike together for the PCT, this
year The hiking part is no problem, but money on the
other hand.....lol
I am 55 years old and live in Kentucky. I try to hike
every summer somewhere either short or long depending
on Money.....
I have done quite a bit of hiking over the years
my first thru hike of the AT was in "88" then
a YOYO in "91"  another thru hike in "2000"
and last year I hiked the ECT from Key West to Cape
Gaspe.
in "98" I had a wonderful time thru hiking the
Colorado Trail.
in "94 I did most of the PCT in California and
"95" the Oregon and Washington sections but there are
parts that I missed and so I am going to start from
the beginning hopefully and try it again.
I would love to hear from other wannabees .
Half the fun is in the planning. Mother Goose

=====
Live Each Day Like You Mean It ! ! !