[pct-l] PCTA Donations

>> My renewal notice STARTED with a $50 selection and went up from there.
Included was a request that I "Consider a fifty dollar donation". ABSOLUTELY
NO MENTION anywhere of the fact that the dues are only $35 (see the pcta
website). I was not pleased. They got only $35 for their approach, even
though I'm retired and could have claimed limited Income. <<

Totally impartial here, but I suspect that the letters are automatically
generated with the floor amount based upon your last membership level. It's
sort of a way to keep you from backsliding into the "cheap seats".

-Fallingwater