[pct-l] Oregon PCT

Nowhere can I find how long the Oregon section of the PCT is. Someone know
off hand?
My partner and I are planning to hike the southern half of Oregon this year.
We had so much fun talking to thru-hikers that came by Ramona Falls in
Oregon when we were volunteering up there there that we have decided to take
the goats and do everything except the Crater Lake National Park section,
where goats can't go.
As far as trail names go, collectively we are known as "the goat ladies".
Carolyn
"Dances with Goats"