[pct-l] (Guest Post) Backpackin' Recipes Wanted!

* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Christine Conners <christine.conners@fuse.net>.
* Please use <mailto:christine.conners@fuse.net> to reply to the sender.

Hi!

Thank you for allowing me to post this message.  My name is Christine Conne=
rs and my husband and I wrote Lipsmackin=92 Backpackin=92: Lightweight Trai=
l-Tested Recipes for Backcountry Trips.  Lipsmackin' is a collection of rec=
ipes from long distance backpackers like yourself.  We are currently under =
contract to write Lipsmackin' Vegetarian Backpackin' and are seeking recipe=
s for this upcoming book.  If you have an original light-weight recipe that=
 you would like to have considered for this next book please send it our wa=
y!  We are looking for recipes in the categories of: breakfast, lunch/snack=
, breads, dinners, drinks or desserts.  All recipes must be original and me=
atless to be considered.

We currently donate twenty-five percent of the royalties from Lipsmackin=92=
 Backpackin=92 to the Pacific Crest Trail Association.  We will also be don=
ating the same percentage from the second book to a second National Scenic =
Trail, but this time we are asking our contributors to choose which trail t=
hat will be.  Contributors whose recipes are included in the book will be r=
ecognized in the text and receive a free copy of Lipsmackin=92 Vegetarian B=
ackpackin=92, courtesy of Globe-Pequot Press.  The book is due to the publi=
sher this summer, so please send your recipes right away to:

christine.conners@fuse.net

We look forward to seeing your recipes!

Christine Conners