[pct-l] The meaning of the List.

So....
Last night I poured my heart out through my fingers,
Begging for some positivity and sharing my most
memorable moment.  I got three kinds of replies...

Please continue.

One was negative and useless.  Mountain Dave, I am
sorry you didn't see the inspiration in it.  I am
sorry you didn't relate.  I am sorry it didn't spark
you in any way.  No thanks for the "fine line between
bragging and sharing" response.  It didn't make me
feel good.  I wasn't asking for opinions there and I
wasn't trying to burn or flame anyone.  Next time,
please just ignore my posts.

The next was no reply.   I am sure many of you read
the beginning and fizzled out uninterested.  If it
wasn't in your interest, I am sorry for your wasted 13
seconds.  If it didn't do anything for you, cool.  I
really don't mind.

But a few people, some known and unknown responded
with some positive responses that really made my day.
Gray...thanks for your post.  I got a kick out of it.
I connected to it, and know the feeling of regret.
Old Geezer Bill, Carl, and the newbies who don't know
me, thanks for your responses.  I'm glad I touched you
enough to get a response.  I tried to give to you a
part of what the trail did to me.

And thus the meaning of the list...to help others.
They want advice.  They want recommendations.  They
want opinions on how, what, and when. What is the very
basis to this internet list?  Please help.

Please continue on with the POSITIVITY.

Peace, Love, and Sharing (not crackpipes, Monte!)
-Amigo