[pct-l] Re: Early Campo start

--
In a message dated 1/9/2003 1:24:58 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tsimon10@cogeco.ca writes:

> If there were, I guess I couldn't find out
> about them without attending ADZPCTKO.

Not true.  Water cache information will be posted to this list prior to the
ADZPCTKO.  However, the caches funded and supplied by the ADZ are not usually
started until the ADZ.  Of course, if the weather is wet then (common), you
won't need the caches.

If you start this early on a heavy snow year (this El Nino year might turn
out to be, stay tuned) you just might be waiting a long time in Kennedy
Meadows for the snow in the Sierra to melt to a level that your experience
can handle.

IMHO,

Greg