[pct-l] New! Hammock Camping-L

--
A seperate discussion list has just been set up for hammock campers! The
list is moderated by me. As an avid hammock user, the author of a new
book on hammock camping, and a manufacturer of  camping hammocks, I hope
to expand the list and guide it to become a valuable source for
information and ideas on all things related to hammock camping. The list
is open to everyone who uses hammocks for camping or is interested in
learning about them.  Learn from campers who are actually using these
new wilderness shelters, or share your experience and advice with
others. The Hammock Camping-L works like other email "Lists" where
members can post and/or read each others' messages.

To sign up, send email to:
<mailto:hammockcamping-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
hammockcamping-subscribe@yahoogroups.com