[pct-l] My accomplishments

Every once in a while a real pearl of wisdom jumps out in an e-mail.  The
one below did for me.  My brother is a Buddhist monk at a monastery near Mt.
Shasta, and one of the hardest lessons I'm just now beginning to act on that
he has modeled is captured in the statement below.

I thank Mountain Dave for his contribution to our ongoing discussion...

Jeff Olson
Laramie, Wyoming...

Someone once said you aren't really a mountaineer until you bag a peak and
not tell a soul about it. Very difficult for the ego to deny praise