[pct-l] water sources Campo to KM

I've just added a page to the resupply information on my journal site.  It's
a list of water information for the first 700 miles.  Hopefully, this will
be helpful to this year's lucky hikers.

Disclaimer:  this is water information as I remember it as I sit here in
Kansas, several months after my hike.  My memory and my experience on the
dates I was at the water sources is no doubt completely different from
everyone else's.  Although I hope this is of benefit, keep in mind that too
much information isn't always a good thing!!

enjoy!

yogila