[pct-l] Yee gawdz, get ahold of yourselves! Or, smallberries speaks and ...

--
John,

You came here, in what I believe is your very first post, and spouted your
idea of how to hike the PCT to a group that has many experienced miles on the
trail.  Many of your ideas of hiking have long since past, especially on the
PCT.

Perhaps a simple introduction would have been in order, instead of the long
diatribe on how to hike a trail that we are all too familiar with.

I apologize for calling you a troll, but that's what it came off as.

Sly