[pct-l] Random PCT Questions

--
I have a preference for using sandals (e.g. Teva's) for stream
crossings. I know the Sierra's have plenty of crossings, so sandals
would make sense for this section.  Are there other sections that have
get-you-feet wet crossings?  Does it make sense to bounce sandals
around or just carry them from Kennedy Meadows on?  Am I correct that
fordings are few and far between
prior to Kennedy Meadows?

I like sandals for crossing streams, in the occasional public shower, and
taking that stroll in the middle of the night.  But Tevas weigh too much.  My
really cheap Walmart specials weigh less than 9 oz.