From: "Steve Stenkamp" <sskamp@bendnet.com>
To: "pct-l" <pct-l@backcountry.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 08:18:08 -0800
Subject: [pct-l] Winter shoes

--
I currently walk to work a couple times per week and my 804's work fine.
=
Now that winter is finally here I am looking for a shoe that would be
bette= r (more waterproof) for my commute.  Perhaps I am dreaming, but
is there an= y suggestions for a shoe that is reasonably waterproof,
comfortable to wal= k in and my dogs won't sweat. Thanks

Steve