[pct-l] fuel canister resupply

As pointed out by others, it is legal to mail fuel
cannisters if they go by ground and follow the other
applicable rules.
Although it did add cost, I phoned REI, who does know
how to do it, and ordered cannisters mailed to me at
re-supply places.  In the context of the overall cost
of the hike, it wasn't that expensive, and I love my
Primus titanium stove.
--- eNdanGeRed SpiRiT