From: Randy Forsland
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 8:34 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Jethro Tull to do PCT in 2003

very funny.....

You had me...hook, line...and flute....I am also planning on a PCT trip this
year and I absolutely love Tull.....so, you can imagine how pumped i was
when i read your email.....and I am also a flutist...and I was already
weighing it when i read the last line of your email.....sh-e-e-e-t.. I have
been had...

I may bring it anyway...at least for the high sierra section....