[pct-l] Re:pct- More questions

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

i've been using karen bergen's _Pacific Crest Trail_ it's been pretty
useful.... but i despretely want the volume from PCTA about california that cant
be found ANYWHERE (and bevlieve me i've been looking). one of the guys said he
had a copy on this list. is it still available? email me if it is. KATY