[pct-l] Re:pct- More questions

--
How many miles would you schedule per day at the beginning for a beginner? =
How many days of food does one carry at one time and how much water does on=
e carry at one time? I am having trouble visualizing how to resupply and ho=
w much to carry and how many miles to walk per day at the beginning. I know=
 one will go faster and farther as time goes on. When I cycled from Seattle=
 to Washington, DC in '98 that was determined for us and we just did it bec=
ause we had to. Plus, I didn't carry everything.
Also, can you over dehydrate food?

Thanks,

Peggy M
PCT 2003