[pct-l] Re: Anyone from Europe??

--
I am looking for a windshield for the Trangia 27burner. It is my understand=
ing that the only Trangia in the US is the 28 which isn't as good as the 25=
 or 27. And, the only domestic agent is MSR(?) which only handles #28. I wa=
s hoping someone from Europe could help me out. The windshield is my number=
 one priority. I would really be happy if I could get the complete cookset =
for the number 27 burner and windshield.

Thanks

Peggy M
PCT 2003