[pct-l] (no subject)

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

hello everyone! i've just signed up from the oppostie side of the contienet
from most of you it seems all the way down in atlanta. i'm planning a section
hike on the pct.... wanting to start near mojave because i want to hit the
lower arid grasslands before heading into true mountainess.... any
recommendations on the best area to start around there? also i was thinking of
staring mid-april but is that too early as far as snow in the high
seirras??... my hike will be ending in seid valley. any and all advice is
absolutly welcome and would be appreciated. not only is it my first
long-distance hike, but planning from way over here has at times been daunting
to say the least.
:)KATY

3 months FREE*.[1]