[pct-l] ? forest service maps ?

--

In a message dated 12/30/2002 11:52:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Bighummel@aol.com writes:

> Try Allied Services, 714-532-4337, 966 Nth Main St., Orange, CA 92867.
>
> They have a complete set of USGS maps and, as I recall, a huge supply of
> USFS
> maps.  They will sell them to you over the phone with a credit card, I
> believe.

I think you'll find the USGS maps a lot more useful than the FS maps, as the
later has no topo.  I'm still trying to figure out the usefullness of the FS
maps, perhaps the road numbers, but other than that they seem like a waste of
money and paper.

Sly