[pct-l] Sasquatch revisited

I'd like to say that although I teased a lot about Bigfoot, I do actually
think (and want to believe) such a creature could exist -- perhaps a remnant
band of Neanderthals driven to near extinction by the ancestors of the
Indians. It would be interesting to read Indian legends on Sasquatch. It is
an Indian word, right? A species that has the near intelligence of a human
and senses of a cougar, and with a cougars aversion to contact with humanity
could easily hide in the vast emptiness of B.C. and Alberta. The numbers
would have to be minuscule, perhaps less than 20 individuals, because of such
few sightings or footprints. But then, if YOU stumbled upon footprints might
you not just keep it to your self? (Mr. ranger, Mr. ranger you've just gotta
come. We found Bigfoot prints 20 miles up the trail!)) Plus, anyone can alter
pictures these days. So much for your photographic evidence, they'll say. Any
evidence short of an actual body would be scoffed at. So there may be more
sightings than those generally known