[pct-l] Guide Vol. 2

--
I found 2 copies of the PCT Guide Book, Vol. 1 - California for sale at M-I
Supply in Pomona.  They are 1999 versions with the 2000 update in them.  They
don't sell over the phone or via the internet so I will buy them at your
request and either ship them to you at cost of the book plus shipping OR
carry it to the ADZPCTKO for delivery to you.  However, you probably would
like to look it over way prior the the ADZ, IMHO.

If interested, email me OFF LIST as some might be offended to have to delete
one measely little email that doesn't directly concern them (TFIC).

Best regards,

Strider