[pct-l] cotton or nylon= the answer is here.

i never wear shorts nor short sleeves when out. gramicci summer nylon long
pants and a long sleeve golite tee. maybe 14 oz. protects me from poison
ivy, oak, sumac, scrapes, nicks, insects, every type known to me. and keeps
me very cool in hot summer climes. golite stuff blocks uv's of all types
which can mess you up. both garments go from completely wet to dry in 5
minutes or less (90 seconds if you rinse them and roll them and twist in a
towel) wear a base layer underneath each one and you have an easy to care
for 3 season dealie. if you need deet, put it on your gramiccis or golites,
not on u'r skin. wear a lite mesh hat with solid white supplex panel on top
if you be a baldy. never wear cotton. don't need sunblock gunk or deet
drippin' down into your salted and cracked nether parts. marc/