[pct-l] Big limb info and PCTA Meeting Coming( Sign up Now)

Hey Monte,

I think you've got your directions reversed; should be _east_ of the PCT.  I've
got 2nd growth redwoods in my back yard that are taller than that branch was
long
and probably almost as big in diameter. And mine are still puny.

John