[pct-l] Silk on the Trail

--
 Yes, I think I would look quite good in a silk top!! Nothing like a 250 lb.
hiker in a silk top and a pair of bike shorts!! ( OK, the stuff works great ,
but Brawny can get by with wearing that stuff with out flak ) I wouldn'd
feel as comfortable going into the Goodwill dressing room with a half dozen
silk tops in my hand.
    Miiltown dam info:::  It was our little sweety " Federal Regulatory
Commision " that removed a document from it's web site about the foot gaps in
Milltown dam.  Instead, the Web Site now contains a notice that anyone
wishing to view the info must file a request with the agency through the
federal Freedom of Information Act. An Enigeer with Northwest Energy, which
owns the dam called FERC twice on Oct. 25 to report the gaps. The dam and
it's  Reservoir are the terminus of the nation's largest Superfund
environmental cleanup site, the resting place for decades of mine waste that
washed 120 miles down the Clark Fork from Butte and  Anaconda.
     I am not a " Tree Kisser" as such , but hate to see Government coverup.
Heavy metals get old fast!!! Attention Missoula, change your water filter!!