[pct-l] Europe's wilderness

CMountainDave@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 12/27/02 1:21:55 PM, michaelgosnell@hotmail.com writes:
>
> << Can't wait to do my first Munroe on my next visit!
>  >>

> Okay, I'll bite. What is a Munroe??

	A Google search will turn up lots of info, along with more on Corbetts
and Grahams as well. Munros (singular - Munro) are Scottish mountains at
least 3000 feet in height. There's roughly 285, along with another 510
or so 'Tops' (peaks of equivalent height too close to another summit to
be consider a separate mountain). Bagging Munros is a favorite sport
among British hikers.

	So, Michael, have you picked out which one will be your first?

	Ron
--

must preside at our assemblies.
	William O. Douglas