[pct-l] oops (netiquette)

--
Found this in the archives:

"Netiquette means to me that you do not privately E-Mail an individual on a
list without express prior permission. "

Is this considered rude on this list?

I'm fairly new to the list, and have been responding to some emails privately.
So, if I did that to you, and you are offended, I apologize.

I guess I figured that since we get all messages in our inboxes anyways, it doesn't matter to get one that the whole list doesn't see.

Heidi