[pct-l] Overnight backpacking Friday and Sat. Dec. 27 & 28

L.A. area hikers,

Yeah, I know it is way to late notice but some of you might still be
looking for something to do this weekend!

We are meeting Friday afternoon about 3:00 pm and hiking up to Mt. Lowe
Trail Camp where we will spend the night. Sat. we will do a day hike down
the Idlehour trail to Mt. Wilson Toll Road and then back to camp where we
will pack up our gear and head back down. We should be back at our cars
by 5 - 6 pm.

Call me if interested in joining us.

Hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year if I don't see
you.

Vic Hanson
310-787-7245