[pct-l] Chariot Canyon

I think there would be water in Chariot Canyon with the El Nino winter we
are having..............Although SoCal doesn't look like it is drenched
yet, it probably will be by late winter.

This means you could bypass the tank at Rodriguez Truck Trail..........

I think?

David Craft
Greensboro

PS-  I hiked section A in late March of 98 and there was water everywhere
(anywhere the contour lines created that nice V shape!) and snow above 4000
feet!  I had to road walk about 30 miles of trail!