[pct-l] Whisperlite

Howdy listers,
I have the old style whisperlite, the one without the shaker jet needle.
  You can buy a conversion kit if you want to update.   It cost around
$19 at Wilson's Eastside Sports in Bishop, CA for the Shaker jet fuel
line. The whisperlite has been a PITA but I have always been able to fix
it and make it work.  They clog  a lot but hopefully the shaker jet
needle will push the crud out instead of in like the old syle needle did
without disassembly.  The alcohol stoves may convert me, at least for
solo trips.
         Jeff Jones