[pct-l] Alcohol (stoves)

After finally reading my instructions for my Dragonfly, I was amazed to find
that unleaded gas didnt even force you to change out the fuel jet. (same one
you use for white gas).
After taking apart the pump to replace an Oring, i am probably never going back
to my pocketrocket.
I no longer fear ripping the darned Dragonfly apart to fix it.
As much as I like the PR for solo hiking at sea level, it just doesn't seem to
cut it when you get up high in the Sierras.

TV

          What is our aim? Victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of
all terror;
Victory how ever long and hard the road may be.
                                                           Sir Winston Churchill