[pct-l] Greg , you may be a strong third!!!

Greg-

Perception is reality. Sorry.

There are LOTS of beople who will DO and have DONE more than you ever will.

But......you are the ideal front man and everybody on your list [+ yours
truly] will use YOU in that capacity to advance our goals. Live with it!

Look the PCTA is talking about land. You are talking about "public safety of
American citizens and public safety of foreign visitors." The PCTA is
talking about right of way. You are talking about a "life-changing
experience that provides an outlet to the increasing complexibility [<--your
new word] of American life. The PCTA is talking about budget. You are
talking about the "inate kindness of Americans as observed in trail
angels....a return to the frontier roots of the American heritage"

Ever remember someone saying "give me budget or give me death"

You are the "sizzle" the PCTA needs to get the "steak"

Tom