[pct-l] An early start.

Mid-March may be a bit early for spring flowers, and will likely get you
snow in several places, including the Laguna Hills, about 2-3 days out.  It
won't necessarily stop you, but it does make route finding more difficult.
We started around the 20th of April and had masses of flowers.  It was right
after a couple of rain storms, which helped.  But if you want spring in the
desert, I would wait until mid-April, if you can. The bushes were especially
beautiful.
Ginny