[pct-l] PCT book availibility

--
Allied Services, a USGS map source and mining and geology book source has at
least one PCT Guidebook for California and may have Oregon and Washington
also in the "back".  They may be able to get more also.  I told them that I
was putting this out to the internet and expect a bunch of aspiring PCT
hikers to call.

You can order over the phone with a credit card: 714-532-4337 or 714-532-4300
or FAX 714-538-0384  Tell them that that really tall geologist dude sent you!

They also have a website but it only describes what they do and provides an
email address; www.alliedmaps.cc

BTW, if you ask them to pull a topo map from their stock then you buy it. So,
make sure that you know what you want if you do.

I have one other Sth Cal alternate guide book source to check also.

Best regards,

Greg "Strider" Hummel