[pct-l] Rattlesnakes

and then there was this totally subborn rattler...it was about 5PM,
hot (at least 90 out) and it was sunning itself right in the middle of
the trail...I came upon it...it looked up, rattles started and it
wern't gonna move for nothin'... it stayed plum right where it wanted
to...had to bushwack (yup! u guessed it...right around it and the
poison oak! ).,.double whammy..

Wish I wouldv thought of cookin it...the lady I was with at the
time was terrified..so of course the testesterone kicked in and
I had to "rescue" her from the ratler...oh well...next time..
thanks for the reminder that they wer good eatin..Ate  a Boa
in the another part of the world once... (25 foot-- we had a feast!)

Is everyone as bored as I am off the trail right now?..I am planning to see if
I can go back down south and redo Campo stretch for 2 weeks going
north..get some sun and not have to worry about water.