[pct-l] Search & Rescue

Hey

Little late on topic but an incident occur here in Southern CA. In one of the
Canyons 45 cars over the years were stripped and burned. Typical crime in
most ever city in the USA.

Well, they decided to clean it up by using helicopters to carry the cars out
of the Canyon. We have police chases every day using helicopter. Who pays for
all this. I don't hear concerns groups up in arms like they are about
rescuing one of us. Maybe we should start stealing cars. Crazy Country.

lonetrail