[pct-l] AT mileage

I have hiked the Blanc-Matterhorn Alps high trail and of course
they consider that the most famous trail in the world..for
the reasons of Blanc and Matterhorn being very "famous"
moutainss....well..so is K2 and whitney and the cascades...
so--go figure..

Can there be just one "famous trail"???

maybe Route 66 qualifies? The Chisholm trail? The trail the
Donner Party took? (I get shivers when I hike there!)
oops there is a pun!!! haah