[pct-l] AT mileage

svein_eriksen@yahoo.com writes:

<< Being the most famous trail in the world? Maybe, but
 most famous in the US would be a less controversial
 description. >>

Well, okay.  Maybe got carried away there.  I would like to walk the Milford
track some day, but that doesn't count as a long trail.  What IS the most
famous trail in the world (long or short) in your opinion?  Not great but
obscure, but internationally well-known?

I would like to hear from others on the PCT-L who want to offer an opinion.