[pct-l] worries about not worrying

Hi,
   I have been hanging out on the list for awhile but haven't introduced
myself. I am Teatree, and I am in Baltimore MD. I am planning a PCT
thru-hike in 2003. I have thru-hiked the Long Trail and AT in recent years
as well as some other short but sweet hikes(Anyone ever done the
Monadnock-Sunapee Greenway?). My comment/question is reguarding planning. I
am concerned that I am not doing enough of it. Before the AT all I thought
about was the hike. It took me months to figure out maildrops and gear. I am
finding that since I already have my gear (minus my ice axe) and maildrops
planned thanks to the help of Yogi's town list on her journal(Thanks!!), and
the town guide, that I am spending almost no time (other than the time I
spend reading this list and your great journals) on my long, upcoming trip.
This is concerning me. Am I missing something here? Is there something else
I should be doing? By the way, I found my California guidebook through
calling REI's 800 number. They were able to direct me to a store that had
ONE copy left. There may be other stores that also have one copy, couldn't
hurt to try.  Also, are there others out there that had never hiked on the
West Coast prior to your PCT hike? Nice to meet you all,
                                                        Teatree