From: "Tom Rogers" <tom-rogers@attbi.com>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2002 3:43 PM
Subject: [pct-l] GPS

--
I'm looking for a GPS receiver to use on the Arizona Trail this spring
(didn't need one on the PCT, but the AZT is a little more daunting
navigationwise).  Light weight, durable, easy on batteries, able to download
and store lots of waypoints, not too expensive -- anyone have any models
they are especially happy or unhappy with, features you like, etc.

Happy trails, Tom

Hobbit's Hiking Pages ( http://friends.backcountry.net/rogers/ )