[pct-l] Aqua Mira Question

For the past year, I have used Aqua Mira and found it to be
a preferred water treatment as have many others recently.
Looking at Campmor recently I ran across this note after
talking about using aqua mira for treating water.

"Note: To remove Giardia and Cryptosporidium pathogens, use
(#25674) Aquamira=99 water bottle and filter kit."

Does anyone know if aqua mira alone is not supposed to take
care of Giardia?

Susan Faidley